Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, when you order via our website www.sonyabattla.co or by Whatsapp using our Client Service team.
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
We may change these terms at any time. We may amend these terms from time to time by posting revised terms on our Website. The terms applicable to your order will be those posted on the Website at the time of placing the order.
- Information about the range of products sold via our Whatsapp order service or via our Website is available, with product references, in-store and on our Website.
- In these terms, where we refer to “Personalised Products” we mean any products that are made to your specifications or clearly personalised, for example, any alterations to our standard products carried out for you.
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. All products are handmade and may, therefore, vary slightly from those images.
- All orders are subject to availability. Orders can be placed as follows:
- By email: Orders can be placed by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By WhatsApp at tel. no. +92 308 222 7999.
- Orders can be placed through our Website.
- We deliver worldwide with the following shipping charges:
- Customers with Europe, UK, and US shipping address: Rs 10,000 on up to 3 products, Rs 2000 on each additional product
- Customers with Middle East shipping address: Rs 5,000 on up to 3 products and Rs 2000 on each additional product
- Customers with the rest of the world shipping address: Rs. 11,000 on up to 3 products and Rs. 2000 on each additional product
- We only sell our retail products to consumers. Your order must not be made for or on behalf of any business activity and must be placed strictly for your personal use.
- Make sure your personalization details are accurate. If we are personalizing products in accordance with the details you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these details are correct. We will not accept returns.
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you and tell you we have accepted and dispatched your order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified or if the order is not in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- The price of the product in Pakistani Rupees (Rs) which excludes delivery costs, will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see Condition 12 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- What happens if we got the price wrong: It is always possible that, despite taking all reasonable care, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order at the correct price. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is material, obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
- How you must pay: We accept payment by credit card, by bank transfer or other payment methods as they become available from time to time by notice on our Website. In case of payment by bank transfer, we will send you our bank details by email.
- When you must pay: You must pay before goods are dispatched to you. You will be debited once you have placed your order and it has been accepted by us. We will inform you by email once the products have been dispatched.
- Failure to pay: If your payment cannot be processed for any reason (including, for example, stopped payment, refusal by the issuer of the card), your order will be cancelled and the contract with you ended immediately. We will inform you of this in writing.
- If an order placed by you is considered to be fraudulent or otherwise made in breach of this Terms of Sale, the sale will be cancelled immediately.
- Personalized Products will be delivered within 2 weeks from the date payment is received in cleared funds.
- For all other products: During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you, and if no deadlines are given, within 10 days at the latest from order confirmation, subject to full payment of the price.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract.
- When you become responsible for the products: The products will be your responsibility from the time you or a person indicated by you acquires the physical possession of the goods.